Pavers have become the buzzword in exterior architecture in the country. As their benefits become more well-known, more and more homeowners and business owners opt for pavers for their construction projects.
Here are some of the reasons why this paving material is the primary choice in home construction and landscape improvement.
- Available in a wide range of textures, colors, sizes, and shapes, pavers are interlocked to form eye-catching patterns.
- They are durable and require minimal maintenance.
- Once installed, the surface can be used immediately.
- From a real estate standpoint, they increase the resale value of a property.
Yet not all paver stones are the same. Some colors fade after a couple of years. Some have flawed surfaces. This is why it is crucial to find the right source of your building products. They should not only bring your architectural vision to life, but also last a lifetime.
As a leading maker of architectural products in the country for over 35 years, Stepstone Inc. knows the importance of combining beauty and durability. Our goal is to enable people achieve beautiful living spaces with strong, high quality products. Out of this vision came the line of pavers called “Veranostone.” This designer product enables homeowners, designers, landscapers, and architects to turn their walkways, pool decks, playgrounds, streets, driveways, and other hardscape elements into stunning works of art.
Why Veranostone Pavers Set the Industry Standards
When you choose Veranostone, you are guaranteed a product that meets the highest level of manufacturing standards. Veranostone pavers are built to last in all kinds of weather conditions. When you compare them with other pavers in your neighborhood, you will see the difference:
- Long-lasting beauty – Using our time-perfected pigmentation process, we are able to create rich-color surfaces that resist fading and color loss. Your Veranostone paving stones will continue to look good through years of de-icing salts, snowplowing, UV exposure, and normal wear.
- Rich composition – Veranostone paver stones are made of very fine sand granules, high quality cement, and very little water to create a very strong concrete with zero blemishes.
- Color selection – Whether you’re a homeowner wanting to install your own paver surface or a professional landscaper or contractor wanting to satisfy your clients, you will love our extensive selection of colors. You can easily bring to reality your envisioned architectural style and mood. Color can be tied to surrounding vegetation or exterior facade.
- Wide range of sizes – The more options you have when it comes to paver sizes, the more patterns you can create. Veranostone comes in the widest range of sizes, ranging from 12 x 12 inches to extra large 18 x 36 inches. Check the size chart to determine the best paver size for your project.
Applications and Uses of Veranostone Pavers
Veranostone pavers are tough, durable, and gorgeous. This combination of features makes them suitable for just about every kind of outdoor project, including:
- Walking Paths
- Pool Decks
- Access Lanes
- Parking Lots
- Playgrounds, and many more
The superior quality of Veranostone has made it the word of mouth in the paving industry. We are proud to have helped thousands of homeowners and business owners realize their aesthetic visions for their properties.
Feel free to contact us anytime via phone or e-mail for any questions that you may have about our pavers.Click on the images below to view a larger display.
Size Chart »