A stretch of flat wall can be dull and boring. A wall that is constantly exposed to weather elements also erodes easily. But don’t let it happen. Add drama and excitement to your wall while protecting your investment by adding wall caps!
What is a Wall Cap?
Wall cap, also referred to as “wall coping,” is a material finish installed on top of a masonry wall structure. Homeowners and business property owners have it installed for the following reasons:
- Weather protection – Wall caps protect your wall structure from the damaging effects of freezing and thawing cycles. They also keep out rain water, which can affect the integrity of your wall.
- Impact protection – They protect your wall from physical damages, such as from impact of hailstones and rain.
- Add aesthetic appeal -- Mortar walls have rough, uneven surfaces. Adding wall caps is the most attractive way to hide unsightly flaws on a wall. Coping stones give any wall a polished look that enhances the beauty and value of your property.
The Best Maker of Wall Caps
Make the right first impression all the time by dressing your wall with our gorgeous Veranostone wall caps. Made with the highest quality aggregates, our precast coping stones are hand cast and then polished with a sandblast finish.
We understand that no two structures are the same. This is why we offer wall caps in a wide range of colors, sizes, and styles. All precast units can be easily cut to fit different dimensions. Whether it’s your indoor or outdoor walls you want to dress up, we have the perfect wall caps for you.
With over 35 years of experience producing architectural stone products for homes and commercial establishments, we have perfected the craft of creating coping stones. Our custom design process is unparalleled in this industry.
Extensive Selection of Precast Wall Caps
Our coping stones are available in a variety of shapes, profiles, sizes, and colors.
- Shapes and profiles: With Veranostone, achieving a traditional or modern look is easy. Our wall caps are tiered, square, or sloped. As for profiles, we have bull-nosed and beveled designs.
- Sizes: We have the widest range of size options for coping stones on the market, ranging from 8” x 24” to super sized 24” x 24”. The size of the coping stones to use would depend on the width of the wall. They are also available in radiused sizes, allowing you to easily achieve a curved pattern.
- Colors: Wall paints crack and peel over time. Our wall caps retain their colors for many, many years. Feel free to browse our online gallery to see your options.
Complete Wall Coping Solutions
We offer a complete solution for any wall project. In addition to wall coping stones, we also offer the following products:
- Pilaster caps. You can choose from our classic flat cap or the peaked cap. They are a great way to add extra architectural detail to a wall and break the monotony of a space.
- Fire pit Cap - We also have caps for dressing up your fire pit. Your fire pit will look more elegant and achieve a smooth finish with this coping.
Whether you have a small or a large project in mind, we can provide a product that meets your needs and requirements. Turn to the expert in wall coping. Use Veranostone wall caps.Click on the images below to view a larger display.
Size Chart »